THE WORLD’S LEADING GLOBAL AUTOMOTIVE TEST AND DEVELOPMENT EXPO ANNOUNCES DATES FOR INDIA IN 2025 Chennai, April 8, 9 & 10, 2025
See latest-generation systems for your new vehicle and components testing and validation
With more than 160 industry-leading suppliers showcasing product launches, new developments and services, this year’s event in Chennai was the biggest to date.
Across three days, the CTC Complex provided the platform to help accelerate R&D, test and validation programs.
Visitors could source the latest technologies in electric powertrain testing, range and battery testing, suspension and chassis testing and rigs, reliability/lifecycle testing, materials testing, full vehicle testing, component testing, test facilities, crash test analysis, range testing, EMC testing, NVH analysis, mechanical testing, ADAS and autonomous vehicle testing and more.
Plus, the free-to-attend Technology Presentation Stage ran for three days alongside the exhibition, where leading suppliers presented on topics at the heart of today’s automotive industry.
Everything needed to enhance the quality, reliability and durability of vehicles and their components as well as eliminate recalls, was showcased under one roof.
The path to reduced product development cycles, more efficiency and better durability starts at Automotive Testing Expo India!
See the very latest technologies and services that are designed to ensure that the highest standards are met in terms of product quality, reliability, durability and safety.
- Full vehicle testing
- Every type of data capture
- Autonomous vehicle simulation
- Autonomous vehicle test and validation
- 5G and communications test and verification
- ADAS testing
- Electric powertrain testing
- Internal combustion engine and hybrid testing
- Range testing
- EMC testing
- NVH analysis
- Aerodynamics modeling and testing
- Suspension and chassis testing and rigs
- Electrical systems and battery testing
- Electronics testing
- Acoustic modeling and testing
- Environmental testing
- Toxicity analysis
- Sensors and transducers
- Wind tunnel technology
- Materials testing
- Full vehicle test rigs
- Vibration and shock testing
- Crash test technology
- Test simulation
- Occupant/pedestrian safety
- Engine/emissions testing
- Track simulation and laboratory testing
- Vehicle dynamics testing
- Aerodynamic and wind tunnel testing
- Acoustic testing
- Mechanical testing
- Hydraulics testing
- Electrical system testing
- Reliability/lifecycle testing
- Test facilities
- Automated test equipment (ATE)
- Fuels and integrated systems testing
- Test management software
- Crash test analysis
- Tire testing
- Data acquisition and signal analysis
- Impact testing
- Electronics and microelectronics testing
- Fatigue/fracture testing
- Torsion testing
- Component testing
- EMC/electrical interference testing
- Structural and fatigue testing
- Impact and crash testing
- Test facility design
- Quality testing and inspection
- Telemetry systems
- Vehicle simulation
- Automatic inspection
- Stress/strain testing
- Laboratory instrumentation
- Software test and development
- Quality management solutions
PLUS! See in-line and end-of-line testing technologies!
Check our gallery of pictures from recent events
Welcome to the Press Center for Automotive Testing Expo India 2025.
Fencing solution passes rigorous tests to achieve FIA homologation
The FIA has certified a new mobile debris fence developed by Swiss company Geobrugg, specifically designed for use in American motor racing championships like Indycar and NASCAR.
Tire manufacturer Continental puts driving simulator into operation
Following a 12-month trial period, the DIL simulator at Continental’s Contidrom in Germany, is now being adopted on projects. Continental Tyres purchased the Delta S3 simulator from Ansible Motion in April 2021. It is being used for both subjective analysis and materials testing – saving ...
Magna joins NorthStar 5G program to bolster V2V and V2X testing
To strengthen its ADAS test capabilities, Magna has joined NorthStar, a 5G innovation initiative for industry set up by telecommunications providers Telia Sweden and Ericsson. Telia and Ericsson have built a private 5G network at Magna’s automotive test track in Vårgårda, Sweden, ...