About The Event
Reduce product recalls! Reduce product development cycles! Increase performance and quality!
If you need to reduce development time, increase quality and decrease product failures, you need to attend Automotive Testing Expo! The event is North America's largest vehicle and component testing and validation technology and services exhibition, featuring more than 360 exhibitors and attracting over 6,000 attendees.
Visitors can expect to see the latest in ADAS testing, NVH measurement tools, test rigs, simulation packages, durability testing technologies, crash testing know-how, dynamometers, emission measurement systems and dynamic assessment tools, as well as countless service providers such as proving grounds and test facilities.
The path to reduced product development cycles, more efficiency and better durability starts at Automotive Testing Expo in The Suburban Collection Showplace, USA, October 25, 26, 27, 2022!
See the very latest technologies and services that are designed to ensure that the highest standards are met in terms of product quality, reliability, durability and safety.
- Full vehicle testing
- Every type of data capture
- Autonomous vehicle simulation
- Autonomous vehicle test & validation
- 5G and communications test & verification
- ADAS testing
- Electric powertrain testing
- Internal combustion engine & hybrid testing
- Range testing
- EMC testing
- NVH analysis
- Aerodynamics modeling & testing
- Suspension & chassis testing and rigs
- Electrical systems & battery testing
- Electronics testing
- Acoustic modeling & testing
- Environmental testing
- Toxicity analysis
- Structure & fatigue testing
- Sensors & transducers
- Wind tunnel technology
- Materials testing
- Full vehicle test rigs, vibration & shock testing
- Crash test technology
- Test simulation
- Occupant/pedestrian safety
- Engine/emissions testing
- Track simulation and laboratory testing
- Vehicle dynamics testing
- Materials testing
- Aerodynamic and wind tunnel testing
- Vibration and shock testing
- Acoustic testing
- Mechanical testing
- Hydraulics testing
- Electrical system testing
- Reliability/lifecycle testing
- Test facility
- Automated test equipment (ATE)
- Fuels and integrated systems testing
- Test management software
- Crash test analysis
- Tire testing
- Data acquisition and signal analysis
- Impact testing
- Electronics and microelectronics testing
- Fatigue/fracture testing
- Torsion testing
- Component testing
- EMC/electrical interference testing
- Structural and fatigue testing
- Impact and crash testing
- Sensors and transducers
- Test facility design
- Quality testing and inspection
- Telemetry systems
- Vehicle simulation
- Automatic inspection
- Stress/strain testing
- Laboratory instrumentation
- Software test and development
- Quality management solutions
PLUS! See in-line and end-of-line testing technologies!
Check our gallery from the recent events
Rimac Technology becomes standalone technology business
The Rimac Group has made Rimac Technology its own entity. The Rimac Group, which became fully operational as an umbrella company on January 1, 2022, incorporates the standalone technology business and Bugatti Rimac.
Will audible signals become obsolete in Levels 4 and 5 of vehicle autonomy?
ATTI’s legal specialist questions the relevance of traditional cabin indications in such vehicles. ‘If you see me doing something dumb, say something.’ This is a well-known mantra in the airline industry, which encapsulates cockpit resource management (CRM).
Former Porsche man Pascal Zurlinden named director of performance engineering at MSVO
Multimatic has named Pascal Zurlinden as its new director of performance engineering at Multimatic Special Vehicle Operations (MSVO). Having previously held a position at Porsche, he will head up MSVO’s high performance vehicle development operations and run Multimatic’s motorsport programs, building on his ...
registration / badge queriesClinton Cushion
exhibitor queriesExhibition operations manager
Event venue location info and gallery