AUTOMOTIVE TESTING EXPO EUROPE BACK IN STUTTGART FOR 2023!
Automotive Testing Expo is the world’s leading international expo for every aspect of automotive testing, development and validation technologies, taking place every year in Detroit, Shanghai and Stuttgart. In Europe, as elsewhere, it is the leading event for the technologies and services in ADAS and autonomous vehicle testing, electric and hybrid powertrain testing, battery and range testing, EMI and NVH test and analysis and the full spectrum of test and validation technologies for full-vehicle, component and systems development.
With over 400 exhibitors displaying their very latest products and services, visitors can expect to see the most up-to-date technologies in ADAS and autonomous vehicle testing, NVH measurement tools, test rigs, simulation packages, durability testing technologies, crash testing, dynamometers, emission measurement systems and dynamic assessment tools, as well as countless service providers such as proving grounds and test facilities.
Automotive Testing Expo will be back to a full-capacity, full-size show and will see a true and full return of person-to-person discussions and physical demonstrations on June 13, 14, 15, 2023 at Messe Stuttgart, Germany.
See the very latest technologies and services that are designed to ensure that the highest standards are met in terms of product quality, reliability, durability and safety.
- Full vehicle testing
- Every type of data capture
- Autonomous vehicle simulation
- Autonomous vehicle test & validation
- 5G and communications test & verification
- ADAS testing
- Electric powertrain testing
- Internal combustion engine & hybrid testing
- Range testing
- EMC testing
- NVH analysis
- Aerodynamics modeling & testing
- Suspension & chassis testing and rigs
- Electrical systems & battery testing
- Electronics testing
- Acoustic modeling & testing
- Environmental testing
- Toxicity analysis
- Structure & fatigue testing
- Sensors & transducers
- Wind tunnel technology
- Materials testing
- Full vehicle test rigs, vibration & shock testing
- Crash test technology
- Test simulation
- Occupant/pedestrian safety
- Engine/emissions testing
- Track simulation and laboratory testing
- Vehicle dynamics testing
- Materials testing
- Aerodynamic and wind tunnel testing
- Vibration and shock testing
- Acoustic testing
- Mechanical testing
- Hydraulics testing
- Electrical system testing
- Reliability/lifecycle testing
- Test facility
- Automated test equipment (ATE)
- Fuels and integrated systems testing
- Test management software
- Crash test analysis
- Tire testing
- Data acquisition and signal analysis
- Impact testing
- Electronics and microelectronics testing
- Fatigue/fracture testing
- Torsion testing
- Component testing
- EMC/electrical interference testing
- Structural and fatigue testing
- Impact and crash testing
- Sensors and transducers
- Test facility design
- Quality testing and inspection
- Telemetry systems
- Vehicle simulation
- Automatic inspection
- Stress/strain testing
- Laboratory instrumentation
- Software test and development
- Quality management solutions
PLUS! See in-line and end-of-line testing technologies!
Check our gallery from the recent events
Welcome to the Press Center for Automotive Testing Expo Europe 2023 Stuttgart.
Stable power supply for automotive testing systems
Advanced Energy Industries, which develops precision power conversion, measurement and control solutions, has expanded its SL Power SLB series with a new 300W power supply. Designed for easy integration into applications such as automotive testing and measurement systems, the SLB300 offers stable power through power ...
Researchers in South Korea develop non-contact measurement method for oxygen concentration at high temperatures
Researchers at Pusan National University in South Korea say they have developed a contactless method for accurately measuring oxygen concentration at high temperature conditions by using the phosphorescence of europium-doped yttrium oxide (Y2O3:Eu3+), which is sensitive to the oxygen concentration.
Rolls-Royce tests Spectre EV in its spiritual home, the French Riviera
Following cold weather assessments earlier this year in Arjeplog, Sweden, Rolls-Royce test and development engineers working on the brand’s first EV, the Spectre, have shifted their focus from extreme conditions to more formal scrutiny in a location that reflects the motor car’s everyday ...