AUTOMOTIVE TESTING EXPO EUROPE BACK IN STUTTGART FOR 2023!
Automotive Testing Expo is the world’s leading international expo for every aspect of automotive testing, development and validation technologies, taking place every year in Detroit, Shanghai and Stuttgart. In Europe, as elsewhere, it is the leading event for the technologies and services in ADAS and autonomous vehicle testing, electric and hybrid powertrain testing, battery and range testing, EMI and NVH test and analysis and the full spectrum of test and validation technologies for full-vehicle, component and systems development.
With over 400 exhibitors displaying their very latest products and services, visitors can expect to see the most up-to-date technologies in ADAS and autonomous vehicle testing, NVH measurement tools, test rigs, simulation packages, durability testing technologies, crash testing, dynamometers, emission measurement systems and dynamic assessment tools, as well as countless service providers such as proving grounds and test facilities.
Automotive Testing Expo will be back to a full-capacity, full-size show and will see a true and full return of person-to-person discussions and physical demonstrations on June 13, 14, 15, 2023 at Messe Stuttgart, Germany.
See the very latest technologies and services that are designed to ensure that the highest standards are met in terms of product quality, reliability, durability and safety.
- Full vehicle testing
- Every type of data capture
- Autonomous vehicle simulation
- Autonomous vehicle test & validation
- 5G and communications test & verification
- ADAS testing
- Electric powertrain testing
- Internal combustion engine & hybrid testing
- Range testing
- EMC testing
- NVH analysis
- Aerodynamics modeling & testing
- Suspension & chassis testing and rigs
- Electrical systems & battery testing
- Electronics testing
- Acoustic modeling & testing
- Environmental testing
- Toxicity analysis
- Structure & fatigue testing
- Sensors & transducers
- Wind tunnel technology
- Materials testing
- Full vehicle test rigs, vibration & shock testing
- Crash test technology
- Test simulation
- Occupant/pedestrian safety
- Engine/emissions testing
- Track simulation and laboratory testing
- Vehicle dynamics testing
- Materials testing
- Aerodynamic and wind tunnel testing
- Vibration and shock testing
- Acoustic testing
- Mechanical testing
- Hydraulics testing
- Electrical system testing
- Reliability/lifecycle testing
- Test facility
- Automated test equipment (ATE)
- Fuels and integrated systems testing
- Test management software
- Crash test analysis
- Tire testing
- Data acquisition and signal analysis
- Impact testing
- Electronics and microelectronics testing
- Fatigue/fracture testing
- Torsion testing
- Component testing
- EMC/electrical interference testing
- Structural and fatigue testing
- Impact and crash testing
- Sensors and transducers
- Test facility design
- Quality testing and inspection
- Telemetry systems
- Vehicle simulation
- Automatic inspection
- Stress/strain testing
- Laboratory instrumentation
- Software test and development
- Quality management solutions
PLUS! See in-line and end-of-line testing technologies!
Check our gallery from the recent events
Welcome to the Press Center for Automotive Testing Expo Europe 2023 Stuttgart.
EV Technology Group to open EV Centre of Excellence at Silverstone
EV Technology Group has announced it is to open the EV Centre of Excellence at Silverstone in the UK. The announcement follows the company’s recent proposal to acquire Fablink Group Holdings, a Tier 1 contract manufacturer which operates seven manufacturing and assembly sites with over 750 ...
Euro NCAP updates list of approved ADAS platforms and targets
Euro NCAP has released its updated list of approved ADAS platforms and targets ahead of introducing a suite of new test scenarios for 2023. Among the approved devices, AB Dynamics’ LaunchPad product range (LP50, LP60 and LP80) and the GST 120 (Guided Soft Target) have been certified, ...
Radiant Vision Systems to host webinar on camera monitoring system evaluation
Radiant Vision Systems, a provider of test and measurement solutions for automotive displays, is to host a webinar to review recommended practices for evaluating the performance of camera monitoring systems (CMS) according to the latest automotive industry regulations, and provide considerations for choosing display test ...