THE WORLD’S LEADING GLOBAL AUTOMOTIVE TEST AND DEVELOPMENT EXPO ANNOUNCES DATES FOR INDIA IN 2025 Chennai, April 8, 9 & 10, 2025
See latest-generation systems for your new vehicle and components testing and validation
With more than 160 industry-leading suppliers showcasing product launches, new developments and services, this year’s event in Chennai was the biggest to date.
Across three days, the CTC Complex provided the platform to help accelerate R&D, test and validation programs.
Visitors could source the latest technologies in electric powertrain testing, range and battery testing, suspension and chassis testing and rigs, reliability/lifecycle testing, materials testing, full vehicle testing, component testing, test facilities, crash test analysis, range testing, EMC testing, NVH analysis, mechanical testing, ADAS and autonomous vehicle testing and more.
Plus, the free-to-attend Technology Presentation Stage ran for three days alongside the exhibition, where leading suppliers presented on topics at the heart of today’s automotive industry.
Everything needed to enhance the quality, reliability and durability of vehicles and their components as well as eliminate recalls, was showcased under one roof.
The path to reduced product development cycles, more efficiency and better durability starts at Automotive Testing Expo India!
See the very latest technologies and services that are designed to ensure that the highest standards are met in terms of product quality, reliability, durability and safety.
- Full vehicle testing
- Every type of data capture
- Autonomous vehicle simulation
- Autonomous vehicle test and validation
- 5G and communications test and verification
- ADAS testing
- Electric powertrain testing
- Internal combustion engine and hybrid testing
- Range testing
- EMC testing
- NVH analysis
- Aerodynamics modeling and testing
- Suspension and chassis testing and rigs
- Electrical systems and battery testing
- Electronics testing
- Acoustic modeling and testing
- Environmental testing
- Toxicity analysis
- Sensors and transducers
- Wind tunnel technology
- Materials testing
- Full vehicle test rigs
- Vibration and shock testing
- Crash test technology
- Test simulation
- Occupant/pedestrian safety
- Engine/emissions testing
- Track simulation and laboratory testing
- Vehicle dynamics testing
- Aerodynamic and wind tunnel testing
- Acoustic testing
- Mechanical testing
- Hydraulics testing
- Electrical system testing
- Reliability/lifecycle testing
- Test facilities
- Automated test equipment (ATE)
- Fuels and integrated systems testing
- Test management software
- Crash test analysis
- Tire testing
- Data acquisition and signal analysis
- Impact testing
- Electronics and microelectronics testing
- Fatigue/fracture testing
- Torsion testing
- Component testing
- EMC/electrical interference testing
- Structural and fatigue testing
- Impact and crash testing
- Test facility design
- Quality testing and inspection
- Telemetry systems
- Vehicle simulation
- Automatic inspection
- Stress/strain testing
- Laboratory instrumentation
- Software test and development
- Quality management solutions
PLUS! See in-line and end-of-line testing technologies!
Check our gallery of pictures from recent events
Welcome to the Press Center for Automotive Testing Expo India 2025.
Dynisma expands with new technology campus
Motion simulator technology company Dynisma has announced it is creating a new 15,000ft2 technology campus near Bristol in the southwest of the UK.
Polestar 3 completes hot weather testing
Polestar has been putting the next model in its line-up through testing. The Polestar 3, which made its dynamic debut at the Goodwood Festival of Speed earlier this year and will go into production in the first quarter of 2024, has completed hot weather testing in the ...
Nissan-backed EvolvAD research project gets underway
It has been 35 years since the Nissan Technical Centre Europe (NTCE) opened in the UK. Initially it was a small outbuilding on the company’s production site in Sunderland, but after moving to a facility in Cranfield the NTCE has expanded to become one of ...