THE WORLD’S LEADING GLOBAL AUTOMOTIVE TEST AND DEVELOPMENT EXPO ANNOUNCES DATES FOR INDIA IN 2025 Chennai, April 8, 9 & 10, 2025
See latest-generation systems for your new vehicle and components testing and validation
With more than 160 industry-leading suppliers showcasing product launches, new developments and services, this year’s event in Chennai was the biggest to date.
Across three days, the CTC Complex provided the platform to help accelerate R&D, test and validation programs.
Visitors could source the latest technologies in electric powertrain testing, range and battery testing, suspension and chassis testing and rigs, reliability/lifecycle testing, materials testing, full vehicle testing, component testing, test facilities, crash test analysis, range testing, EMC testing, NVH analysis, mechanical testing, ADAS and autonomous vehicle testing and more.
Plus, the free-to-attend Technology Presentation Stage ran for three days alongside the exhibition, where leading suppliers presented on topics at the heart of today’s automotive industry.
Everything needed to enhance the quality, reliability and durability of vehicles and their components as well as eliminate recalls, was showcased under one roof.
The path to reduced product development cycles, more efficiency and better durability starts at Automotive Testing Expo India!
See the very latest technologies and services that are designed to ensure that the highest standards are met in terms of product quality, reliability, durability and safety.
- ADAS and autonomous vehicle testing
- Electric vehicle testing and validation
- Battery and range testing
- Charging testing and validation
- Hot and cold climate testing
- Full-vehicle testing
- Every type of data capture
- 5G and communications test and verification
- Internal combustion engine and hybrid testing
- EMC testing
- NVH analysis
- Suspension and chassis testing and rigs
- Electrical systems testing
- Acoustic modeling and testing
- Environmental testing
- Toxicity analysis
- Vibration and shock testing
- Crash test technology
- Test simulation
- Occupant/pedestrian safety
- Emissions testing
- Track simulation and laboratory testing
- Vehicle dynamics testing
- Materials testing
- Aerodynamics and wind tunnel testing
- Mechanical testing
- Hydraulics testing
- Reliability/lifecycle testing
- Automated test equipment (ATE)
- Fuels and integrated systems testing
- Test management software
- Crash test analysis
- Tire testing
- Data acquisition and signal analysis
- Electronics and microelectronics testing
- Fatigue/fracture testing
- Torsion testing
- Component testing
- Structural and fatigue testing
- Impact and crash testing
- Sensors and transducers
- Test facility design
- Quality testing and inspection
- Telemetry systems
- Vehicle simulation
- Automatic inspection
- Stress/strain testing
- Laboratory instrumentation
- Software test and development
- Quality management solutions
PLUS! See in-line and end-of-line testing technologies!
Check our gallery of pictures from recent events
Welcome to the Press Center for Automotive Testing Expo India 2025.
AutoCrypt launches automotive cybersecurity testing platform
Automotive cybersecurity and smart mobility technology company AutoCrypt has launched AutoCrypt CSTP, a comprehensive cybersecurity testing platform designed to facilitate integrated cybersecurity testing for vehicle type approval, aligning with UNECE’s Regulations 155/156 and SAC’s GB and GB/T standards.
Automotive Testing Expo Korea 2024 – opens next month!
Returning for the first time since 2019, the South Korean edition of the world’s largest automotive testing technology exhibition will take place at the Korea International Exhibition Center (KINTEX) in Seoul on March 20, 21 & 22. Automotive Testing Expo Korea 2024 will bring together an array ...
ECARX opens sales and business development hub in Germany
ECARX, whose automotive technology solutions cover infotainment, connectivity and ADAS, has opened a new office in Stuttgart, Germany, as part of its expansion strateg